Our Metalworking Production Protection Services
Maintain an operational edge. Protect your bottom line. Improve operator satisfaction and loyalty. Improve your production based on information, analytics and insights that drive performance.
>>> COVID-19 Sanitizing Service!
Better coolant fluid performance.
Poor fluid maintenance negatively impacts your bottom line. Ensure you protect the utility, effectiveness, lifespan and quality of your metalworking fluids to improve product quality, extend machine tool life, reduce or eliminate biological contamination, increase operator safety and lower overall production cost.
- Coolant evaluation, laboratory analysis
- Sump out and recharge options
- Optional coolant and additive options
- Mechanical, chemical coolant treatments
- Scheduled coolant and sump filtration
- Proper coolant application
- Maintenance process, procedures
- Coolant equipment
- Recycling performance optimization
- Cost analysis and recommendations
- Equipment recommendations
- Integration recommendations
- Fluid maintenance training
- Coolant technician certifications
- Customized fluid maintenance training
Better tool and equipment performance.
Dirty, clogged and poorly maintained machines and equipment increased expense and cost.
Don’t let your production equipment and machine tools hold your business back or delay product manufacturing. Keep coolants clear of contamination, extend machinery lifespans, prevent biological growth and reduce or eliminate tools or equipment breakdowns.
- Remove sump coolant
- Minimal machine rinse
- Recharge coolant to desired concentration
- All Level I, plus:
- Clean coolant contact areas
- Comprehensive rinse
- Apply disinfectants and bio inhibitors
- All Level I-II, plus:
- External visual cleaning, including exterior degrease
- All Level I-III, plus:
- Detailed external cleaning and machine prep
- Professional, like-new painting
Better facility and operator performance.
Production slowdowns or safety hazards due to dirty work environments increase cost and downtime, while lowering product quality. Keep your facilities and workspaces clean and organized, properly handle the removal of solid or liquid waste and stay compliant with regulatory requirements.
Remove slip or trip hazards, increase operator satisfaction, improve production rates, reduce production interruptions and extend facility and equipment lifespans.
- Floor maintenance
- Production area cleaning
- Move-in/out cleanup
- General shop cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Machine housekeeping
LIQUID, SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL
- Oils and oily water
- Filters and absorbents
- Hydro-static fluids
- Solid, hazardous waste
- Chip processing (puck/squeeze)
- Chip bin removal/replacement
- Chips and fines cleaning
- Materials recycling
- Chemical inventory control
- Waste water treatment
- Forklift support
Protecting people and facilities from COVID-19.
Loss of production due to illness is costly to a business.
Keep your offices, facilities, shops and vehicles sanitized and ready for employees to get back to work and safely perform at their best. Consistent cleaning lowers the risk of spreading infection, and the CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces daily.
Get and keep your people and production working safely*—even in a COVID-19 world.
- Office areas
- Reception areas
- Warehouse facilities
- Shop floors
- Or, wherever people are!
*Fluid Service Technologies cannot ensure future COVID-19 infections due to the nature of the virus.
- Completed in less than a day
- Minor pre-conditioning required
- No need for additional fans
- No long aeration process
- Evaporative sanitization process substantially reduces production downtime
- Flexible option levels, fit to your need
- OSHA and GHS certified technicians
- Fast response time
- Controlled, consistent droplet size (<10 microns)
- Minimal risk of condensation
- Does not wet surfaces
- Penetrates inaccessible areas
- Gets you back to work quickly and safely
Need customized services? No problem.
ONSITE CUSTOM SERVICES
Sump Out and Recharge
Supply Coolant and Additives
Filter Coolant and Sumps
AUDITS & CONSULTING
Coolant Maintenance/Recycling Equipment
Coolant Maintenance Processes/Procedures
Cost Savings Analysis
Fluid Maintenance Training
Coolant Certification Training
Customized Fluid Training Options
Foam Stability Testing
7403 Wright Road, Houston, TX 77041
+1 (713) 236-0812
+1 (832) 399-1020
We're the proven leader in protecting metalworking production by keeping fluids, machinery and work environments clean and functioning properly.